Protecting Profits and Employees for over 25 Years
Proudly made in the USA
Protecting Profits at the Following Locations:
Acapulco, Adtek, Air National Guard, Ameriserve, Applebee’s, Arby’s Corp, Atlantis Hotels, Black Angus, Burger King*, California Pizza Kitchen, Carl’s Jr., Carnegie Mellon University, Chevy's, Denny’s*, Dollar General, El Torito, F.B.I., Golden Corral, Hardees, Holiday Inn, Hooter's, Iron Skillet, IHOP, Jack In The Box, KFC*, Logan’s Roadhouse, Lyons, Marie Callender’s, McDonald’s*, MGM Grand, Mimi’s Café, O’Charley’s, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Grill, Perkins, PF Changs, Piccadilly Cafeterias, Pilot Corp, Bonefish Grill, Red Lobster, Ritz Carlton, Ruby Tuesday’s, Safe Masters, Sizzler, Taco Bell*, Cheesecake Factory, Tony Romas*, U. S. Air Force, U.C. Riverside , U.S Post Office, U.S. Immigration Court, Unisys Corporation, Washington Correctional, Wendy’s*, World of Beer
*Indicates a Franchisee
What Are People Saying?
The Monitor 4000 ships ready to install. This plug and play system will enable you to start protecting your employees and profits within minutes!
We make it super easy, you sell the unit and we handle the follow up, training and tech support.
Every Monitor 4000 Exit Alarm comes with FREE tech support for the life of the unit.
Need to order extra keys, train your staff or trouble shoot? Not a problem.
See what makes the Monitor 4000 one of the most advanced exit alarm in the industry. We are so confidant you'll love it, we are willing to send you one to try!
Recommended Back Door Policies
Throughout the years we have been in business, we have collected a few tips and tricks from national loss prevention leaders
- Employees should never enter or leave by the backdoor.
- The backdoor should be supervised at all times by management and/or an effective backdoor system.
- Management should never leave their keys in the back or in the alarm or give their secret code (monitor 5000) to other employees. (Severe disciplinary action suggested).
- The backdoor should never be left unattended and propped open.
- One of the following situations should be taking place at your backdoor at all times:
- Authorized activity.
- The door is secured and the alarm is armed.
- A siren is sounding, notifying management that either a or b above is not happening.