Monitor 3000 Exit Alarm
The Monitor 3000 Exit Alarm
Automated Control for Unattended Doorways
No Keys or Codes Needed!
Choose the Monitor 3000 for High Traffic General Public Areas
Perfect for high access doors.
Doors that must be closed after use.
For example, freezer rooms and walk-in fridges.
Doors protected by the Monitor 3000 can be opened freely but will sound a siren if left open longer than the time that you choose.
Buying the Monitor 3000 means that you are eliminating the risk of doors in high traffic areas being propped open and left unattended.
It's so simple to end this problem, just install the unit and set your desired time.
The Monitor 3000 Exit Alarm requires no manual re-setting, and eliminates the need for manual re-activation, keys or codes.
It activates the alarm only when the door remains open for longer than the programmed time and shuts off as soon as the door is closed again.
The Monitor 3000 Exit Alarm system is designed for ultimate reliability and convenience when wanting to ensure high access doors are closed after use.
The Monitor 3000 Exit Alarm resolves a wide range of issues arising from propped open and unattended doorways.
One unit can be used on multiple doors.
- No energy loss and stock damage in freezers and walk-in fridges
- Reduces risk of theft by eliminating doors being jammed open
- Excellent for controlling building temperatures
- No chance of the alarm being turned off and not re-activated
- Produced in the U.S.A. using heavy steel construction
- Includes its own back-up power supply
- Self-contained system that's easy and inexpensive to install
- One unit can control multiple doors
- Excellent customer service
The Monitor 3000 Exit Alarm
Allows doors to be used freely and securely!
Or order online at the top of this page.
For highly secure limited access door control (with KEY), order the Monitor 4000 Exit Alarm.
For highly secure limited access door control (with CODE), order the Monitor 5000 Exit Alarm.
- Eliminates propped open and unattended doors
- Eliminates turned off alarms - automatically rearms
- No Keys - No Codes - No Hassle
- No more dead batteries - 110V power with built-in backup
- Timer controls how long the door may stay open
- Inexpensive and easy to install
- Heavy steel construction
- Can be used on multiple doors
- Built in the USA
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 120V A.C., 50/60 cycle, 12 watts
- DIMENSIONS: 8-3/8" H x 7-3/8" W x 3-3/4" D
- WEIGHT: 5-1/2 lbs
- SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: Approximately 100 Decibels (at 2 meters)
- 2 qty - Monitor 3000 Access Keys (for maintenance and trouble shooting)
- 1 qty - 2-volt Power Supply with 12 feet of 2-conductor 18-gauge zip-cord
- 1 qty - Doorjamb Package containing: 1 Magnetic Contact Switch, 4 Mounting Screws (for magnet and switch), 1 12-foot 22-gauge 2-conductor wire
- 1 qty - Mounting Pack containing: 4 Wallboard anchors for mounting the alarm unit onto hollow walls and 4 Wood screws for mounting the alarm unit onto wood surfaces.
- 1 qty - Monitor 3000 Installation and Operations Manual